OSIM BRIGHTEN YOUR CAREER PATH… You are not only having a career with us but you’ll grow together with us too. If you have passion to build a rewarding career, we have the passion to shape a brighter future for you.
- “ASIA NO.1” – THE CONSUMER’S CHOICE
- THE NO.1 BRAND IN HEALTH & LIFESTYLE PRODUCT
- OSIM GLOBAL NETWORKING – 1,000 STORES ACROSS 217 CITIES
Our talents deserve the best as following:
- Achieve Monthly personal sales target
- Handle and follow up customers’ enquiries
- Ensure maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the outlet
- Perform daily stock check
- Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisor / Sales Manager
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Birthday Celebration Gift and Leave
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Annual Dinner/ Festival Treats
- Premium Hospitalization & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Staff Purchase Benefits
- Training and Development Plan for Staff
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Marketing (outlets, counters and road-show):
- Execution of marketing activities
- To initiate additional marketing support and activities to increase traffic count and induce buying mood to support sales team
- To ensure all the marketing materials are ready on time
- To monitor the sales and overall performance
- Post-activities follow-up and prepare monthly report for review
Advertising (outlets, counter and road-show):
- Above the line advertising:
- Liaise with advertising agency on advertising plan
- Liaise with media owner on media plan
- To initiate below-the-line initiatives to support monthly sales achievement
- To ensure all the promotional materials (BTL) are ready on time
- Effectively monitor A&P budget to support achievement of forecasted profitability
- Prepare post-campaign report for review
- Execution of promotion activities in line with plan to increase traffic count and support achievement of sales target (outlets, counter and road-show)
- Execution of new product launch (outlets, counter and road-show) to generate incremental sales and create excitement
- Joint promotion with third party (counter and road-show):
- To execute the joint promotion plan effectively
- To monitor the result and prepare post-promotion report
Visual Merchandising (outlets, counter and road-show):
- Effective visual merchandising and display in line with corporate guidelines
- To work closely with central region visual merchandiser on VM plan
- To ensure all the promotion VM is in line with corporate guidelines
Sales (outlets, counter and road-show):
- To support respective region sales team on marketing, advertising, promotion and visual merchandising functions & activities to achieve sales target
- To localize and execute the marketing plan based on strategic direction
- Diploma in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant and similar working experience. Preference with retail and/or A&P background (FMCG, Lifestyle products)
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Chinese dialects
- Able to work independently, mature, analytical, result oriental with positive attitude
- Creative, passionate, organized and detail-oriented
- Good public relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Possess computer knowledge
- Well groom and presentable
- Main responsibility is to assist Trainer by coordinating all trainings, to ensure each training is conducted smoothly.
- Provide support and assistance throughout the trainings while the Trainer is delivering the programs.
- Assist in organizing and preparing training materials.
- Set monitoring system to track the effectiveness of the training and to ensure standards are followed strictly through different approaches e.g. on-site- audit.
- Set follow up actions for performance that does not meet the expectations and keep the records.
- Support the superior to lead and coach their staffs to fulfill the job requirements.
- To build the connectivity of the Sales Team with the company by creating new initiatives that will reinforce the link of staffs with the company.
- To set & systematize frontline procedures and standards so as to uplift frontline standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U in any field
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicant MUST BE able to speak Mandarin
- Good presentation skills, communication & interpersonal skills
- Mature & analytical
- Possess positive attitude with a high degree of ability to solve problems
- Good team player with self-initiative
- Self-motivated and dynamic
- Fast learner & quick thinking skills
- Sharp & alert to the surrounding happenings
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong Passion for learning and development
SENIOR APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- Assist to monitor the network usage and backups operations and ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Assist to enforce information security policies in the Company and perform regular security monitoring to detect and possible intrusions.
- To design and maintain the POS system, BI System and also to design on Navision System.
- Advise projects implementations to management and end-users.
- To analyst, design, develop and maintain small system and database.
- Understand business operation and process requirement.
- Conduct training and manual preparations.
- To liaise with IT related and office equipment suppliers.
- To assists in other tasks as assigned from time to time by the management.
- With strong fundamental knowledge in networking – LAN, WAN and Security and programming languages.
- With in-depth knowledge on Microsoft Product, MS office, MS project and MS SQL.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin, both written and verbally.
- Independent individual and also a team member to achieve group objectives.